As your editor, I will …
- Improve the quality and style of written scientific and medical communications;
- Facilitate and expedite the preparation of high-quality manuscripts; and
- Ensure that documents receive attention and recognition in editorial review.
- Teach English language skills, especially related to scientific writing (click here)
My editing services include:
- Corrections of grammar, spelling, syntax and style, sentence and paragraph structure, etc.
- Comments throughout the text that draw your attention to areas in which the meaning is unclear or information is missing.
- Identification of logical inconsistencies and structural flaws, with revisions that reflect the intended meaning.
- Key writing issues, with the goal of improving your writing skills; and
You should expect a substantive, critical review of your manuscript. My goal is to accelerate the completion of your work. I will assist with journal submissions, letters, and communications, and help you respond to reviewer recommendations and critiques. My livelihood depends on your success and satisfaction.
- punctuation and spelling corrections
- grammatical revisions
- sentence structure revisions
- style suggestions
- figure and table caption editing
- figure content revision
- reference formating
- citation and reference list cross-referencing
- content editing
- journal formatting
- suggestions about logical consistency and flow
- submission assistance